HOME

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Lost & Found

"Your internal dialogue has got to be different from what you say. 
And, you know, in film, hopefully that registers and speaks volumes. 
It's always the unspoken word and what's happening behind 
someone's eyes that makes it so rich".
Viola Davis
Does it happen to you, that you have too much too say and you end up saying nothing at all eventually?.. So many things happened in the past two months… Corfu was unspeakably beautiful and rich, I have met wonderful and precious people, I have also lost someone special this summer. 

Yes, yes, this unforgettable summer, a mixture of bitter and sweet, like the Aperol spritz at the seaside café in Sanremo some days ago…    

Arillas beach, Corfu
What happens to all those unspoken words?.. Some become songs, thats for sure. Looking for a song on Youtube, I came across this beautiful piece by Skunk Anansie. My unspoken words turned into a Replay button tonight 

Good night.
Love,
AB
…I hope you get to meet your hero
I hope she never lets you down
I hope she never tears you heart out
Or runs away without a sound
I hope you get to choose your weapons
And fire first without a cause
I hope you get meet your hero
I hope she's what you're waiting for

Don't let her down


No comments:

Post a Comment